The Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Report is an ongoing series of quarterly updates including relevant insight into the RHI scheme developments on; guidance, policy updates, technology costs, tariff rates, and deployment statistics.
This report provides details of developments for Q4 of non-domestic RHI roll-out.
- It outlines the tariffs for the current quarter, as well as information about accreditation
- It gives the average costing of each eligible technology type for each kWh of energy generated
- It provides an update on scheme policies for the quarter in review
- It gives an updated view of heat generation and installation data from Ofgem
- It gives a geographical perspective of installation using Pixie Energy’s regional mapping tool
The next quarterly report for Q1 will be available in August 2019.
If you would like to download a copy of the report, please click here.
For further information please contact Samuel Peak on 01603 542123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.